Logo Oficial :D

Logo Oficial :D

domingo, 21 de agosto de 2011

MY "OWN" FAVOURIRE THINGS (Parody)

La rima es asonante y la metrica no es correcta
Pero estas son mis cosas favoritas
O almenos algunas de ellas...

Computer games, chatting and writing stories
A caesars salad and passion fruit slushies
Starbucks and muffins and coffee with cream
These are a few of my favourite things

Surgeries, patients and medicine classes
Watching the rain pouring down on my glasses
Walking by night while listening themes
These are a few of my favourite things

Staring at full moon and sleeping at four
Walking bare footed on beaches up north
Feeling you near, standing by me
These are a few of my favourite things. 

When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favourite things
And then I don't feel so bad

Gracias Julie Andrews, te debo mucho.
Gracias a ti tambien, tambien te debo mucho :p

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario